You are here
The TXESS Revolution project has the following measureable goals:
1) To train teachers across Texas to teach Earth and Space Science
Teacher participants came from all regions of Texas. Most often, they came in teams of 2 or 3 from a region, giving them a local partner. **Please send all images embedded in the word document as separate images for best quality
2) To target ethnically diverse teachers
The ethnicity of teachers in the program reflects the ethnicity of teachers statewide.
3) To reach an ethnically diverse student population
The ethnicity of students in our teachers’ classrooms reflects the ethnicity of Texas.
4) To increase teachers’ knowledge and confidence in teaching earth sciences
5) To provide excellent, tested materials for classroom use.